Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
The full color, completely remastered, utterly astounding republication of the Scott Pilgrim epic continues! This new 6″x9″ hardcover presents Scott’s run-in with Ramona ex, Envy boy toy and The Clash at Demon Head bassist Todd Ingram as you’ve never seen it before – in full-color! Plus, previously unpublished extras, hard-to-find short stories, and exclusive bonus materials will make you see Scott Pilgrim in a whole new light!
Lost and unarmed, Becky Montcrief wanders the Winding Path… and she is not alone. Menacing skinwalkers pursue her, pursue her, hoping to kill the girl while she is at her most vulnerable, and the Hungry Ones lurk on the outskirts of the Path, awaiting anyone who might take a careless step. With the help of an unexpected ally, Becky is poised to learn the darkest secrets of the Sixth Gun.
SO. MUCH. BLOOD. Cover by Andy MacDonald.
Make sure you stop by the Oni Press booth (#664 & #666) at Phoenix Comic-Con this weekend, to snag your Helheim #3 Exclusive Variant and get it signed by Joëlle Jones. This bloody cover goes for $20 and will have a limit of 2 per person at the show.
If you aren’t attending the show, you can still get this brutal comic next Wednesday 5/29, when it goes on sale on our web store here: http://oni-press.myshopify.com/
Writer: Cullen Bunn
Artist: Joëlle Jones
Colorist: Nick Filardi
Genre: Horror / Fantasy
Age Rating: Mature Audiences
Format: Standard Comic Book
Page Count: 32
Diamond Code: MAR131250
Their long journey through the wasteland is almost over… if Michael, Abi, and Thomas can make it through just one more strange encounter. The people of the valley, tattooed and suspicious, don’t take kindly to intruders. But their Oracle thinks different, and wants to meet these odd people…even if they may not want to meet her!
On May 11th, Bryan Lee O’Malley and Oni Press will release the EVIL EDITION and COLLECTOR’S EDITION versions of SCOTT PILGRIM AND THE INFINITE SADNESS VOLUME 3 at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival.
Both editions will be available only from Oni Press, debuting at their booth (#136) on the first floor of the Atrium at the Toronto Reference Library. After the convention, they will then be available for order only at OniPress on May 22nd, 2013.
The SCOTT PILGRIM V3 EVIL EDITION will feature evil-ex number 3, Todd Ingram. The evil edition will be on sale for $40 US.
Like V1 & V2, the limited-to-1000 COLLECTOR’S EDITION provides fans a deluxe package with a ton of exclusive goodies.
So what comes in SCOTT PILGRIM V3 COLLECTOR’S EDITION?
- EVIL EDITION Book (Todd Ingram, pictured above)
- A numbered book plate signed by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Wallace Wells credit card magnet
- Five art prints, measuring 9×12, including both versions of the cover
- 9 vinyl stickers featuring some of O’Malley’s favorite panels from the book
- Two scout-style embroidered badges featuring Envy and Todd
- Two charms, Scott’s bass & Ramona’s hammer
- A code for the digital edition of SCOTT PILGRIM VOLUME 3 COLOR EDITION from ComiXology
This strictly limited package is $100 US.
The REGULAR RETAIL EDITION of the book is $24.99 and will feature Envy Adams on the cover. This item will go on sale May 22nd at local comics shops, bookstores, ComiXology, and OniPress.
Founded in 1997, Oni Press, Inc. has become one of the comic industry’s most well-respected independent comic publishers–Revolutionizing Comics by focusing on character and story-driven creator-owned work in a variety of genres and formats.
Thank you to Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, for hosting THE STRANGERS writer Chris Roberson and thank you to all the fans who stopped in for the event. This year’s Free Comic Book Day was a huge success!
Make sure you pick up THE STRANGERS #1 & #2 on July 17th! Both issues on sale the same day.
Oni Press is releasing two fantastic titles this year for Free Comic Book Day. The Strangers & Oni Press: Rated Free for Everyone Presents The Crogan’s Adventures and Mermin.
Some of the creators behind those books, as well as many other talented comic book people, will be at many different stores signing comics and helping celebrate the event. This is your chance to shake hands and get high-fives from your favorite creator!
Here are just some of the fantastic people that you can meet and where you’ll find them:
- Chris Roberson (The Strangers)at Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA
- Scott Kowalchuk (The Strangers)at Alpha Comics and Phoenix Comics SW in Calgary, AB
- Chris Schweizer (Crogan’s Adventures) at Rick’s Comic City in Nashville, TN
- Joey Weiser (Mermin) at Criminal Records in Atlanta, GA
- Cullen Bunn (The Sixth Gun, Helheim), Brian Hurtt (The Sixth Gun), Joëlle Jones (Helheim, You Have Killed Me)& Charles Soule (Letter 44, Swamp Thing) will all be at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis, MD
- Joe Harris (Wars in Toyland, The Great Pacific) at Larry’s Comics in Lowell, MA
- Joshua Williamson and Vinny Navarrete (Sketch Monsters) at Cosmic Monkey 11:00am-1:30pm and Things From Another World 2:00pm-4:00pm in Portland, OR
- Greg Rucka (Stumptown, Queen & Country, Whiteout) at I Like Comics in Vancouver, WA from 10:00am-12:00pm and Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey, WA from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Matthew Southworth (Stumptown) at Comic Stop U District in Seattle, WA from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Warren Wucinich (Courtney Crumrin) at Alternate Reality Comics in Las Vegas
- Monica Gallagher (Glitter Kiss)at Collectors Corner in Baltimore, MD
- Jackie Lewis (Play Ball) at Heroes Aren’t Hard To Find in Charlotte, NC
- Chynna Clugston Flores (Blue Monday) at Comics Toons ‘N Toys in Tustin, CA
- Danielle Corsetto (Girls with Slingshots) at Beyond Comics in Frederick, MD 12pm-4pm
- Meredith McClaren (Hopeless Savages) at Samurai Comics in Phoenix, AZ 10am-3pm
- J. Torres (Power Lunch)at Comic Book Addiction in Whitby, Ontario 10am-1pm
- Chad Bowers (Down Set Fight)at Heroes & Dragons in Columbia, SC 10am-4pm
- Dean Trippe (Power Lunch)at A World of Heroes in Dacula, GA and Rock Shop Music and Comics in Buford, GA
- Rashad Doucet (Jam! Tales From the World of Roller Derby) at Savannah Comics, 11:00am-2:30pm in Savannah, GA
- Jason Fischer (Master P’s Theater) at Floating World Comics, 11:00am-1:30pm in Portland OR.
- Emma Vieceli (Avalon Chronicles) at Japanorama in Leicester Space Center, Leicester, UK
Saturday, May 4th is Free Comic Book Day around the world, and Oni Press has two titles available from participating retailers: The Strangers & Oni Press: Rated Free for Everyone Presents The Crogan Adventures and Mermin.